Pediatric Gastroenterological studies reduces the death rate of infant and children by controlling the spread of infectious disease and promotes the healthy lifestyles for a long disease-free life. Chronic abdominal pain is common in children and adolescents. The Pain-predominant functional gastrointestinal disorders are the most common cause of chronic abdominal pain in children and adolescents. Pain frequency and intensity in children and adolescents with functional abdominal pain disorders are reduced by gut-directed hypnotherapy. Self-directed hypnotherapy is known to be the reasonable option for children and adolescents with functional abdominal pain disorders.
- Track 1-1 Clinical Pediatric Gastric Problems
- Track 2-2 Pediatric Gastrointestinal Disease
- Track 3-3 Pediatric Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Track 4-4 Pediatric Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Track 5-5 Pediatric Gastroesophageal Reflux