The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Pediatrics is well known as the new modern medicine of the society that incorporates the therapeutic care of newborn children; kids; and young people. It is the cutting edge study in the public today that decreases the death rates of children and adolescents and furthermore controls the spreading of pediatric infectious diseases. The aim of pediatrics study is to promote healthy lifestyles for a long infection free life and to facilitate children and adolescent problems. It incorporates the essential medications required for the improvement of the children health.
- Track 1-1Pediatric Care
- Track 1-2Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Track 1-3Adolescent Problems
- Track 1-4 Pediatric Behavioural Investigations
- Track 1-5Pediatric Injuries
- Track 1-6Anxiety Disorders
- Track 1-7Developmental Disorders
- Track 1-8Child Psychiatry
- Track 1-9Pediatric Allergy and ImmunologI
Neonatology is a medical specialty that deals with premature or ill infants. Perinatology is concerned with the care of the fetus and complicated high-risk pregnancies. Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is the vital constituent of neonatology. The new-born infants who are experiencing low birth-weight; innate deformities; sepsis; pneumonic hypoplasis; birth asphyxias and rashness are dealt with in the NICUs. Neonatologists concentrate on the care of new-borns that require Intensive Care Unit (ICU) hospitalization as their organs are not fully developed it can prompt host issues that require expert interventions. The key role of pediatric perinatology incorporates dealing with the fetus and the complicated health conditions during incubation period.
- Track 2-1 Neonatal Infections
- Track 2-2Non-invasive Neonatology
- Track 2-3Neonatal Resuscitation
- Track 2-4Intensive Care Unit
- Track 2-5 Neonatal Nutrition
- Track 2-6 Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Track 2-7 Neonatal Congenital Effects
- Track 2-8 Pneumonic Hypoplasis
- Track 2-9 Birth Asphyxias
- Track 2-10Innate Deformities
The most common presenting feature among newborn infants is Respiratory Distress Syndrome. The most neonatal respiratory disorders represent most admissions to intensive care units in the prompt newborn period. Newborns in respiratory trouble are assessed expeditiously and precisely; at times; neonatal respiratory misery is life-threatening and requires quick mediation. The reasons for respiratory distress syndrome in the infant are various and are due to pulmonary or nonpulmonary forms. Initial stabilisation of the neonate; through management of breathing and circulation; takes precedence over determining the cause. An exhaustive starting evaluation; including maternal and neonatal history; physical examination; and suitable utilization of symptomatic tests; is basic to diagnosing the reason for respiratory diseases.
- Track 3-1Neonatal Respiratory Disorders
- Track 3-2Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Track 3-3 Chronic Lung Disease
- Track 3-4Transient Tachypnoea
- Track 3-5Persistent Pulmonary Hypertension
- Track 3-6 Meconium Aspiration Syndrome
- Track 3-7Pneumothorax
- Track 3-8 Congenital Pneumonia
The fundamental manifestations of neuromuscular disease in the newborn period are hypotonia and weakness. Newborn children with extreme hypotonia but only marginal weakness usually do not have a disorder of the lower motor unit. These babies may have hereditary conditions; metabolic unsettling influences; inherent coronary illness; muscular dystrophy; sepsis; hypothyroidism; spinal muscular atrophy; or other fundamental issue. Extremely reduced antigravity movements and reduced fetal movements and abnormal liquor were frequent but not present consistently in infants with neuromuscular disorders. The most reliable indicators of a neuromuscular disorders are severe muscular weakness and contractures.
- Track 4-1 Neuromuscular Disease
- Track 4-2 Muscular Dystrophy
- Track 4-3Hypothyroidism
- Track 4-4 Inherent Coronary Illness
- Track 4-5 Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Track 4-6 Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Track 4-7Friedreichâ€™s Ataxia
- Track 4-8Hypotonia
Structural abnormalities are the most common type of congenital defects that exists in an infant even before birth and is known as birth defect. Teratogen causes anomaly in infants and some disorders can be detected through prenatal screening. Most of the defects caused due to inheritance are mostly rare.
- Track 5-1 Congenital Disorders
- Track 5-2 Genetic Syndromes
- Track 5-3 Neonatal Jaundice
- Track 5-4 Teratogen
Pediatric Nutrition is the maintenance of a well-balanced diet consisting of essential nutrients and the adequate caloric intake necessary to advance development and maintain the physiologic necessities at the different stages of a child’s development. Pediatric nutritious needs vary significantly with age; level of movement; and natural conditions and they are specifically identified with the rate of development. Nourishment is responsible for up to one-portion of announced hypersensitivity cases exhibiting to emergency departments in developed countries around the globe. Food is the main source among recognised triggers of hypersensitivity in children and young adults outside of the healing centre setting.
- Track 6-1Pediatric Obesity Consequences
- Track 6-2 Pediatric Malnutrition
- Track 6-3 Pediatric Eating Disorders
- Track 6-4 Food Allergies in Paediatrics
- Track 6-5 Hypersensitivity
- Track 6-6 Pediatric Diet
- Track 6-7 Pediatric Nutrition in Chronic Diseases
Neonatal nursing generally encompasses care for those infants who experience problems shortly after birth; yet it additionally includes care for infants who experience long-term problems related to their illness or prematurity after birth. Advancement in neonatal surgery; anesthesia; and intensive care have enhanced the result for neonates with consolidated surgical conditions as well as for those preterm newborn children with consolidated medicinal and surgical issues. Infants with surgical issues may remain in the neonatal care setting for weeks or months; and giving continuous nursing consideration can challenge however fulfilling. The most commonly used technique in neonatal intensive care unit and delivery room during resuscitation is tracheal incubation. Various methods like clinical sign; chest radiography; capnography; external digital tracheal palpation; ultrasonography; respiratory functional monitor; video-laryngoscope and fiberoptic devices are used for confirming the position of endotracheal tube.
- Track 7-1 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Track 7-2Anesthesia
- Track 7-3 Neonatal Surgery
- Track 7-4 Respiratory Care
- Track 7-5Incubator
- Track 7-6Neonatal Infections
- Track 7-7Cardiac Malformations
Rheumatology is a sub-speciality in internal medicine concerned with the diagnosis and therapy of rheumatic diseases like vasculitis; lupus and juvenile rheumatoid arthritis; which are known to be the disorders of the immune system. One of the significant change in current rheumatology is the advancement of new medications called biologics; or disease modifying agents; which can control extreme ailment more effectively. Rheumatic diseases are mostly treated with analgesics; non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs; steroids; monoclonal antibodies. Patients with rheumatoid joint inflammation often require a long term; composed and a multidisciplinary group approach towards administration of individual patients. Logical research on biologics and clinical trials on monoclonal antibody treatments have added a new dimension to the restorative treatment of arthritic disorders.
- Track 8-1 Degenerative Arthropathies
- Track 8-2 Vasculitis
- Track 8-3 Lupus and Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Track 8-4 Inflammatory Arthropathies
- Track 8-5 Systemic Conditions and Connective Tissue Diseases
- Track 8-6 Soft Tissue Rheumatism
- Track 8-7 Rheumatic Disorders
- Track 8-8 Clinical Rheumatology
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology is a vital subject to be learnt to focus on factors identified with child’s immune system. Many children who have mild adverse reactions to penicillins; such as maculopapular rash; hives; or gastrointestinal symptoms; are not hypersensitive and can securely get this class of anti-infection agents in the future. Anaphylaxis is a serious allergic reaction that is quick in onset and may cause death. Food allergy affects around 6 to 8 percent of kids under five years old. Oral immunotherapy for nourishments is an investigational treatment for food allergies that can prompt brief desensitization to a food; however the capacity of oral immunotherapy to initiate permanent tolerance to the food is less certain. Ecological and food allergies in children occur when the children’s immune system responds to ordinary innocuous substances present in the environment.
- Track 9-1 Immunotherapy
- Track 9-2 Food Allergy
- Track 9-3 Anaphylaxis
- Track 9-4 Oral Immunotherapy
- Track 9-5 Penicillin Allergies
- Track 9-6 Eczema
- Track 9-7 Pneumonia
Pediatric cardiology is a branch of medicine associated with treating the conditions of pediatric heart related problems and besides it essentially focuses on the diagnosing of various inherent heart defects in babies. The various demonstrative strategies connected with diagnosing the diverse heart issues in children include cardiac electro catheterizations echocardiogram diagrams and electroencephalography studies. New recommendations for assessing and managing coronary artery abnormalities incorporate a refreshed hazard stratification outline in view of coronary artery aneurysm estimate; which is utilized to direct antithrombotic treatment and long-haul development.
- Track 10-1 Tetralogy of Fallot
- Track 10-2Ventricular Septal Defect
- Track 10-3 Cyanosis
- Track 10-4 Anti-Thrombotic Treatment
- Track 10-5 Hypoxemia
- Track 10-6 Hypoxemia
- Track 10-7 Anastomosis
- Track 10-8 Pulmonary Atresia
Pediatric Critical Care is concerned with the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions that requires organ support and invasive monitoring. Critical care treatment raises issues that includes psychological health; pressure points; mobilisation and physiotherapy; and secondary infections. Critical care is provided to the children whose condition is potentially reversible and who have a good chance of surviving with intensive care support. A prime imperative for admission to an emergency unit is that the basic condition can be overcome. Convenient diagnosis and initiation of treatment are required in order to counteract unnecessary increases in patient morbidity and mortality.
- Track 11-1 Cardiovascular System
- Track 11-2 Central Nervous System
- Track 11-3 Endocrine System
- Track 11-4 Gastro-Intestinal Tract
- Track 11-5 Hematology
- Track 11-6 Renal System
- Track 11-7Respiratory System
Pediatric Emergency Medicine is concerned with the care of undifferentiated; unscheduled children with intense ailments or injuries that require immediate medical attention. New practice parameters includes hemodynamic support of pediatric and neonatal septic shock that continue to emphasize timely fluid administration; early initiation of broad-spectrum antibiotics; patients with fluid refractory shock; and prompt administration of vasoactive drug infusions. High-fidelity simulation is emerging as a powerful tool for pediatric crisis medication through both individual and group based training exercises.
- Track 12-1 Pediatric and Neonatal Septic Shock
- Track 12-2 Pediatric Resuscitation
- Track 12-3 Topical Anesthesia
- Track 12-4 Corneal Abrasions
- Track 12-5 Appendicitis
Adolescent medicine otherwise known as hebiatrics is concerned with the care of patients who are in adolescent period of development. The field of adolescent medicine tends to the necessities of the entire individual from an assortment of mental; sociological; and physiological perspective. Issues of medical ethics are particularly related to confidentiality and the privilege to consent for therapeutic care are pertinent to the practice of adolescent medicine.
- Track 13-1 Opioid Intoxication
- Track 13-2 Unintended Pregnancy
- Track 13-3 Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Track 13-4 Birth Control
- Track 13-5 Eating Disorders
Pediatric endocrinology deals with disorders of the endocrine glands. Type 1 diabetes mellitus is the most common disease that accounts for at least 50% of a typical clinical practise and the incidence of type 2 diabetes mellitus has increased in children and adolescents and is linked to the rise in childhood obesity. Since Type 2 diabetes mellitus and its comorbidities are risk factors for vascular disease; it is basic for health care providers to distinguish and treat children and adolescents with this disorder. Growth disorders are another most common problem; especially those amenable to growth hormone treatment.
- Track 14-1 Epidemiology
- Track 14-2 Diabetes
- Track 14-3 Growth Hormone Treatment
- Track 14-4 Hypoglycemia
- Track 14-5 Puberty Disorders
- Track 14-6 Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia
- Track 14-7 Pituitary Disorders
Pediatric Gastroenterological studies reduces the death rate of infant and children by controlling the spread of infectious disease and promotes the healthy lifestyles for a long disease-free life. Chronic abdominal pain is common in children and adolescents. The Pain-predominant functional gastrointestinal disorders are the most common cause of chronic abdominal pain in children and adolescents. Pain frequency and intensity in children and adolescents with functional abdominal pain disorders are reduced by gut-directed hypnotherapy. Self-directed hypnotherapy is known to be the reasonable option for children and adolescents with functional abdominal pain disorders.
- Track 15-1 Clinical Pediatric Gastric Problems
- Track 15-2 Pediatric Gastrointestinal Disease
- Track 15-3 Pediatric Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Track 15-4 Pediatric Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Track 15-5 Pediatric Gastroesophageal Reflux
The discipline of Neuro-Ophthalmology connects the neurosciences with ophthalmology in order to study the ophthalmic manifestations of disorders of the central nervous system. Neuro-ophthalmologists experience specific preparing and aptitude in issues of eye; mind; nerves and muscles. Children with Pediatric Neuro-Ophthalmology endure an extensive variety of normal and complex conditions; including Optic nerve variations from the Migraine-associated visual changes; Nystagmus; optic atrophy; congenital optic nerve anomalies; eye movement disorders; double vision; etc. Inpatient therapeutic care; surgery; including insignificantly obtrusive methods are the full scope of treatments accessible in market to treat these conditions.
- Track 16-1Congenital Optic Nerve Anomalies
- Track 16-2 Swollen Optic Disc
- Track 16-3 Optic Atrophy
- Track 16-4 Ocular Motor Nerve Palsies
- Track 16-5 Complex Ocular Motility Disorders
- Track 16-6 Nystagmus
Children have different coping strategies at different developmental stages and have problems coping with the stresses of treatment; surgery; chemotherapy and radiation. The major cause of morbidity and mortality in cancer patients are due to infections. Pediatric palliation is complex and multifactorial and it had been indicated by global data that the healthcare for children with cancer should include psychological services to prevent long-term emotional and behavioural problems. Pediatric psychosocial oncology is an emerging subspecialty of psychosocial oncology which is psychosocially and physically significant. The level of psychosocial functioning in pediatric psychosocial oncology is influenced by host of variables.
- Track 17-1 Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Track 17-2 Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Track 17-3 Medulloblastoma
- Track 17-4 Ependymoma
- Track 17-5 Infant Brain Tumors
- Track 17-6 Palliative Care
- Track 17-7 Pediatric Psychosocial Oncology
Eating disorders include self-critical; negative considerations and feelings about body weight and food; and dietary patterns that disrupt normal body function and daily activities. Many children-especially adolescents are concerned about how they look and can feel self-conscious about their bodies. Unfortunately; for various children and youngsters; that concern can prompt a fixation that can turn into a dietary issue. Anorexia nervosa or bulimia nervosa are eating disorders that causes dramatic weight fluctuation; interfere with normal daily life; and can permanently affect the health of children and adolescents.
- Track 18-1 Anorexia Nervosa
Pediatrics Gynecology is the medical practice managing the wellbeing of the vagina, vulva,uterus, and ovaries of babies, youngsters, and teenagers. Vulvovaginal complaints in prepubertal children may be the result of infection, congenital abnoralities, trauma,or dermatologic conditions. Various diseases include Hernias, Intersex conditions, Amenorrhea, Abnormal vaginal bleeding, etc.
- Track 19-1Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Track 19-2Primary dysmenorrhea in adolescents
- Track 19-3Premature Adrenarche
- Track 19-4Ovarian Cysts
- Track 19-5Neoplasms
Pediatric pulmonology is a medical specialty that evaluates and treats conditions of the lungs and respiratory tract in infants, children, and adolescents. Pulmonary function testing is a non-invasive test done in different ways to work best for children of various ages with known or suspected respiratory disease. Asthma is a condition that likely results from complex interactions between multiple environmental and genetic influences. Numerous risk factors include airway hyperactivity, atopy, allergens, infections, and obesity.
- Track 20-1Recurrent Pneumonias
- Track 20-2Asthma Epidemiology
- Track 20-3Pulmonary Hypoplasia
- Track 20-4Epiglottitis and Respiratory Distress
- Track 20-5Bronchoscopy in Children
- Track 20-6Lung transplantation
- Track 20-7Infections in Children
- Track 20-8Reterospectoscope
- Track 20-9Congenital Respiratory Disorders & Lung Malformations
- Track 20-10Cystic fibrosis- Pathophysiology & Treatment
- Track 20-11Sleep-Related Breathing Problems
- Track 20-12Respiratory control and sleep disorders
- Track 20-13Chronic Lung Diseases of Infancy